W - Digital & Technology Career Insight - 1 April 2016 - still bookable by phone 01491 820390
- W - Digital & Technology Career Insight - 1 April 2016 - still bookable by phone 01491 820390
- 1st April 2016
- 10:00 - 15:30
- Event type
- Insight events
- 4 Pentonville Road, London, N1 9HF
- £62.00 (Futurewise Members) £87.00 (non-Futurewise Members)
- Course code
- Number of places available
- Dress code
Online bookings are now closed for this event. However, late bookings can still be made over the phone - call 01491 820390
Please note that the timings for this event may change.
Hosted at Ticketmaster's in central London, this day is designed to give students a real insight into a leading technology companies working practices and to witness first-hand the latest enhancements in cyber security, business and technology.
How can this day help you?
- Understand the range of careers available in a multinational technology corporation
- Learn about the difference industries large firms operate in such as aerospace, energy, government & healthcare
- Get up to speed with new and innovative technologies
- Get to grips with the various business undergraduate courses, higher apprenticeships and internships on offer to understand the differences
- Learn which industries are in demand and opportunities for work experience
- Start to build the skills and qualities universities and employers look for
- Provide evidence on your personal statement and CV that you have researched and are committed to your career
What happens at the event?
- Hear short talks from industry experts to learn about their experiences
- Network with professionals to gain advice and information
- Take part in fun activities that will help you build employability skills that the industry needs
- Speak with recent graduates to hear about university life and how to gain work experience
For a list of other career insight days, and student events Click here
Ticketmaster, the world leader in ticketing, is constantly investing in technology innovation to support it’s online ticketing business. Since launching its website in May 1998, Ticketmaster has established itself as the UK’s most popular and trusted destination for tickets, offering retail and marketing support to thousands of clients every year, and selling tickets for over 70,000 UK events a year. Their weekly eshot is sent to over 9 million subscribers. They will be hosting the Digital & Technology event in the basement of their seriously fun London office where the quickest way to reach the lower levels is via the slide!