Careers with Economics and Maths - 18/12/2012 - still bookable by phone 01276 687512
- Careers with Economics and Maths - 18/12/2012 - still bookable by phone 01276 687512
- 18th December 2012
- 10:00 - 15:30
- Event type
- Experience events
- 2 St Mary Axe, London, EC3A 8BF
- £55.00 (Futurewise Members) £80.00 (non-Futurewise Members)
- Course code
- Number of places available
- Aimed at
- Students aged 15-19
- Dress code
- Smart casual – no jeans
Online bookings are now closed for this course. However, late bookings can still be made over the phone - call 01276 687512
Are you interested in economics and maths? The best thing about studying either of these highly regarded subjects is the huge range of jobs available afterwards - actuaries, consultancy, trading, government advisory, policy makers among many other professions.
Who is it for?
Students aged 15-19 interested in studying economics and maths.
All event details are subject to change. We would advise you to check the website as we update information on a regular basis.
How can this day help you?
- Understand the different study routes and courses available within the field of economics and maths.
- Understand the career opportunities economics and maths can offer: jobs, salary, work/life balance, working abroad, qualification routes, required skills.
- Meet with organisations and professionals who apply economics and maths to their field.
BPP Business School - a market leading company with the expertise and experience to develop careers of business professionals, train people for professional qualifications, offer higher education qualifications of our own and prepare students for higher education. BPP recently became the only private sector company to have university college status in the UK.