It provides a comprehensive and personalised
service to today's generation of students to enable them to take
control of their own career planning choices and stand out from the
The Futurewise New Generation programme provides ongoing support
for students from age 15 to 23 through a series of online
psychometric assessments, developed in line with the
latest thinking in
psychometrics, a detailed full-colour profile
report that presents individual assessment
results to create a clear picture of personality, career
interests, abilities, strengths and learning styles,
impartial guidance interviews and all the benefits of Futurewise
See what schools say about Futurewise New Generation
How your school can benefit from Futurewise:
- Engages students in their career planning by delivering an
interactive programme that uses innovative online profiling.
- Flexible packages to meet your school requirements and
easy to incorporate into your school's timetable.
- Provides seamless long-term guidance and support to students at
key transition points and until the age of 23 through Futurewise
- Engages parents in the service received by their child so they
can support them in making informed subject choice and career
- Enhances your school's reputation by delivering high quality,
impartial careers guidance through a trusted partner.
- Prepares students to succeed in the extremely competitive world
of work, by offering psychometric assessments like those used by
Here are just some of the services your students can
receive with Futurewise:
- Online psychometric
- Personalised profile report,
provided electronically. (A report is also available
- A face-to-face impartial guidance interview in Year
11/S4 to discuss the individual's assessment results, career
suggestions and develop a student action plan
- My Futurewise webspace - a personalised webspace for students
featuring their assessment results, a range of interactive tools
and resources to support continued research and decision making.
(Webspace is also availabe to parents)
- A professional Information, Advice and Guidance
Helpline to answer career and higher-education related
You can learn what people are saying about Futurewise here.
You can watch the Futurewise New Generation video here.
Additional features for schools
- Futurewise school management system
- Futurewise tutorials and lesson plans
- Futurewise launch and progress talks that are useful for
- Extra days of career adviser support
- Year 9/S2 Enterprise activity (delivered to whole year
- Year 9/S2 Enterprise learning materials and lesson plans
These additional features are available with the purchase
of specific service levels.
- Year 12/S5 progress interview
- One free place at a CPD training event for school career
These bonus features are available with the purchase
of specific service levels.
Call us on +44  1491 820382 or email us
for information about our flexible service
levels including a profile and interview package.