Futurewise sets the benchmark for excellent and progressive
career guidance in the UK and internationally.
It provides a comprehensive and personalised
service to today's generation of students to enable them to take
control of their own career planning choices and stand out from the
The Futurewise programme provides ongoing support for
students through a series of online psychometric assessments,
developed in line with the latest thinking in psychometrics, a detailed
full-colour profile report that presents
individual assessment results to create a clear picture of
personality, career interests, abilities, strengths and
learning styles, impartial guidance interviews and all the
benefits of Futurewise membership.
See what schools say about Futurewise New Generation
How your school can benefit from Futurewise:
- Engages students in their career planning by delivering an
interactive programme that uses innovative online profiling.
- Flexible packages to meet your school requirements and
easy to incorporate into your school's timetable.
- Provides seamless long-term guidance and support to students at
key transition points and until the age of 23 through Futurewise
- Engages parents in the service received by their child so they
can support them in making informed subject choice and career
- Enhances your school's reputation by delivering high quality,
impartial careers guidance through a trusted partner.
- Prepares students to succeed in the extremely competitive world
of work, by offering psychometric assessments like those used by
Here are just some of the services your students can
receive with Futurewise:
- Online psychometric
- Personalised profile report,
provided electronically. (A report is also available
- A face-to-face impartial guidance interview in Year
11/S4 to discuss the individual's assessment results, career
suggestions and develop a student action plan
- My Futurewise webspace - a personalised webspace for students
featuring their assessment results, a range of interactive tools
and resources to support continued research and decision making.
(Webspace is also availabe to parents)
- A professional Information, Advice and Guidance
Helpline to answer career and higher-education related
You can learn what people are saying about Futurewise here.
You can watch the Futurewise New Generation video here.
Additional features for schools
- Futurewise school management system
- Futurewise tutorials and lesson plans
- Futurewise launch and progress talks that are useful for
- An additional guidance discussion for students in Year
- One free place at a CPD training event for school career
These additional features are available with the purchase
of specific service levels.
Call us on +44  1491 820382 or email us
for information about our flexible service
levels including a profile and interview package.